Wednesday 31 July 2013

REVIEW: BeautyUK Lipsticks

frm l to r: Snob, Innocent, Chelsea, Darkness
BeautyUK Lipsticks are one of those products that are highly underrated in the beauty community. I love everything about these products! They are highly pigmented, there are varying textures from mattes to creams and the packaging is very cute as well. The best thing about them is that they are very inexpensive with the RRP of £3.49 and easy to get hold of in Superdrug stores nationwide!

There are 17 shades to the collection, and new shades are released every so often. For drugstore/highstreet lipsticks, that is quite an extensive colour range in my opinion!

Snob is my favourite shade from my collection. It is a muted dull pink which is an exact dupe for MAC's Lipstick in Snob! The texture is very matte so I would recommend exfoliating and moisturising your lips beforehand. However, due to the texture, Snob lasts for a long time on the lips and the colour goes great with a tan.

Innocent is a creamy bright barbie pink and is a shade that can be hard to pull off if applied wrong. Since it is a paler colour, I would recommend this shade for people with a lighter skin tone. This shade could also look AMAZING on people with a tan but I would suggest for you to apply a darker lip liner on the perimeters of your lips.

Chelsea is a light peachy nude with a cream finish. Again, this colour is really pale and could be considered a "concealer nude" lip colour. I would suggest for you to apply a lip liner again as this lipstick tends to bleed out of the lip line and also since it is a very light colour.

Darkness is a black lipstick with a cream finish. This colour is definitely for an edgy makeup lover and is one of the best black lipsticks I have come across. The pigmentation is brilliant but needs a lip liner again to prevent the lipstick from bleeding.

I love BeautyUK Lipsticks so much and I would recommend all of you lippy lovers to check them out! I personally want to try out more of their shades and your definitely not going to break the bank due to the inexpensive price tag!


Marc
x



No comments:

Post a Comment