Thursday 17 July 2014

FACE B4 Anti-Bacterial Face Wash + Serum Review

This skincare combo is an absolute dream and has everything I look for in skincare products! Both the Face Wash and Serum are unscented which is a huge positive for me as it means that there's a higher chance of it not breaking me out as my skin is quite sensitive to richly scented products. And these products did not break me out at all, which is great!

The Face Wash is both a cleanser and a toner which I love as I don't like using too many products on my face as it takes too much time, so combining both skincare essentials in one is genius! The two elements of cleanser and toner mash up into a nice foam which I use during both day and night time. I apply the Serum just after using the face wash and once I've pat dried my face. I use two pumps of the Serum and it's very soothing on the skin.

This set has been great at keeping the blemishes away and has helped clear up my complexion. Would be amazing and so useful for people with problematic skin and teens! These products come to £14.95 each on Boots, which might be a little expensive for some people but it is honestly worth it and is for sure worth the price!

Link:
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SolrSearchLister?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=11051&stReq=1&searchTerm=face+b4#container

Talk soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment