Thursday 12 March 2015

Black & White Male Photoshoot

I recently got to do the makeup for a photoshoot in the University of Huddersfield with photographer, Chloe Dunn, and model, Joshua Leach.

I was contacted by Jessica Auty, one of my makeup artist classmates to do this photoshoot as she was not able to attend.

I was challenged in this shoot as I had to create a makeup suitable for males, and also black and white. Not only that but I also had to do body makeup by contouring and highlighting the model's muscles so that they were more apparent on camera.

It was a thoroughly useful work experience for me as I further honed my skills in black and white photography, my male makeup skills, and also body contouring and highlighting. The final photographs cam out very high quality and professional, and are exceedingly suitable for my makeup artist portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment