Friday 13 March 2015

Denim Photoshoot

One of my recent photoshoots was a denim photoshoot with photographer, 'Jack Bowker' and J'adore Management model, 'Lauren Millen'

My brief was to create a bronze makeup look that was very dewy and highlighted. The makeup was to enhance the model's blue eyes so copper and warm tones were used to do this. I used a very light coverage of MAC Face and Body on to the skin as the model's skin was very even almost flawless looking. MAC Creme d' Nude lipstick and Illamasqua Lipgloss in Exquisite was applied to the lips creating a glossy nude lip, appropriate to the shoot.


I also did some minor body makeup by highlighting and contouring the model's chest and stomach area to make them look more defined and toned. I used a range of contouring and highlighting products from MAC and Makeup Revolution.


To conclude, this shoot will be highly beneficial for my portfolio as it exemplifies a clean beauty makeup look with nude skin, nude lips, and naturally enhanced eyes. The environment of the shoot was highly professional helping me gain knowledge and experience on how to act professionally on makeup jobs as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment