Thursday 12 March 2015

Take A Break Magazine Article!



Many months ago I was contacted by a journalist to be featured on 'The Sun Newspaper' for my makeup and beauty work on my YouTube Channel. However, it did not come into fruition. However, this past Christmas 2014 I was contacted again by the same journalist to be featured on 'Take A Break Magazine' for the same type of article.

This article has now been published and was available nationwide in WH Smith, Tesco, ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Waterstones, and many other nationwide bookstores and news stands.

The article was titled 'Man I Feel Like A Woman' featuring my male to 'female' transformations into female celebrities and models such as Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and many more. It was a 2 page spread on the centre of the magazine with description of my makeup work, personal life, and information about my YouTube channel.

Overall it was a highly positive article gaining much praise from the general public and was great exposure for my makeup artistry work and also my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment